1st Day – 4th Day:
Board the Jungfrau Bus at Zurich Airport which offers you a direct service to Grindelwald – the Jungfrau Ski Region. Take advantage of your included 1-day-skipass and explore the fantastic Grindelwald-Wengen ski area. Winter-sport equipment can be hired online at www.jungfrau.ch/shop. The Jungfrau mountain region offers spectacular sledging fun and idyllic winter walks are guaranteed. Enjoy a 15 kilometre sledge run, the longest in the world, and speed down from the Faulhorn via Bussalp to Grindelwald; an altitude difference of 1600 metres. And 100 km of winter-walking trains are prepared for you, with the famous trio of the Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau as a backdrop. 4 overnights incl. half board in Grindelwald.
5th and 6th Day:
Today the Jungfrau Bus takes you to your next destination: Zurich. Switzerland’s largest city Zurich is a most elegant, yet compact metropolis on the shores of Lake Zurich and the Limmat river. Explore the charming historic old town with its many restaurants, cafés and fashin boutiques or head to world-famous Bahnhofstrasse for an unrivaled shopping experience. 2 overnights incl. breakfast in Zurich.
Continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Our Price Includes
- Transfer by Jungfrau Bus Zurich Airport/ main station – Grindelwald – Zurich
- 1-day-skipass for the Grindelwald- Wengen ski area
- 4 nights in Grindelwald, room with private facilities, half board
- 2 nights in Zurich, room with private facilities, breakfast
- Some hotels may charge a local city tax on spot: app. CHF 2–4 per person/night
|Prices per person in chf||3* hotel||3* hotel||4* hotel||4* hotel|