Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Rail transfer from Zurich to Klosters. Explore the mountain resort of Klosters and its surrounding valleys and mountains which offer walking and hiking opportunities for all levels. The included Davos/ Klosters premium guest card will allow you to travel free in the local area excluding mountain railways. Alternatively relax in the pool of your 4-star hotel.
Day 2: Klosters – Arosa
Hike from Klosters over the Strela Pass through the wild and romantic Sapün Valley to Arosa. The views and natural beauty are unique. Hiking time: 6h, or 4h30 using cable car and train.
Day 3: Arosa
Explore this charming village with its little shops and cafés. Alternatively take advantage of the Arosa guest card to use local cable cars and gondolas free of charge, giving easy access to a multitude of walks and hikes.
Day 4: Arosa – Lenzerheide
There are several options today to shorten your walk depending on your ability. Walk or take the gondola to Hörnli at 2,513m. Descend and cross the Valley Urdentürli. Ascend to Urdenfürggli and continue up to Rothorn Gipfel to take the cable car down to Scharmoin. From Scharmoin take the downhill path through forests to Lenzerheide. Hiking time: 6h, or 4h using cable cars.
Day 5: Departure
Rail transfer to airport and return journey home.
Price Per Person:
Our Price Includes :
- 1 night stay with breakfast, city tax and dinner in Sunstar Hotel Klosters 4* with Welcome drink and short briefing
- 2 night stay with breakfast, city tax and two dinners in Sunstar Hotel Arosa 4*
- 1 night stay with breakfast, city tax and dinner in Sunstar Hotel Lenzerheide 4*
- All rail transfers as described in 2nd class
- Free drinks from minibar
- Use of Sunstar Hotels’ pool, steam room and sauna
- Local transport cards in Klosters, Arosa and Lenzerheide
- Hikes and Walks per itinerary with Hiking Maps
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Swiss Coupon Pass