Day 1: Arrival in St. Moritz
Arrival in St. Moritz by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 2: St. Moritz
Enjoy a full day at leisure in and around St. Moritz. In summer, our hotels in St. Moritz offer you free travel on various Upper Engadine mountain railways. Our favorite is an unforgettable trip to the Diavolezza. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 3: Glacier Express to Zermatt (8h)
Today your highlight of the whole journey awaits you. You travel in the Excellence Class of the Glacier Express. The Glacier Express is one of the greatest train journeys in the world. You travel from St. Moritz to Zermatt. An 8 hour railway journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2’033 meters in altitude. Travel in comfort through the untouched natural beauty of a landscape rich in ancient, fragrant mountain forests, peaceful Alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and mountain valleys, soaked in tradition and centuries-old culture. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 4: Zermatt
Enjoy a full day at leisure in Zermatt. We suggest an excursion to the Gornergrat. On the summit you will have a superb panoramic view of the Matterhorn, Mont Blanc and many other snow-capped peaks rising to above4000m. Or take the aerial cableway to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise at 3883 m. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 5: Departure from Zermatt
Say goodbye to Zermatt and return to Swiss border or airport or individual onward journey.
Prices per person
The rates are dynamic and are subject to change marginally.
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Glacier Express (3 transfers) in 1st class from/to Swiss border or airport
- Seat reservation Glacier Express Excellence Class
- Lounge seating (window seat guaranteed), personal travel guidance, premium 5 course lunch including
- wine, soft drinks and juices, snacks and tea time during your journey at the Glacier Express
- 2 nights in St. Moritz, 4* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Zermatt, 4*S hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coach and cable car can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares