Day 1: Arrival in St. Moritz
Arrival in St. Moritz by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 2: St. Moritz
Enjoy a full day at leisure in and around St. Moritz. In summer, our hotels in St. Moritz offer you free travel on various Upper Engadine mountain railways. Our favorite is an unforgettable trip to the Diavolezza. One can also enjoy an optional round trip Horse Carriage Ride from Pontresina to Val Roseg. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 3: Glacier Express to Zermatt (8h)
Today your highlight of the whole journey awaits you. You travel in the Excellence Class of the Glacier Express. The Glacier Express is one of the greatest train journeys in the world. You travel from St. Moritz to Zermatt. An 8 hour railway journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2’033 meters in altitude. Travel in comfort through the untouched natural beauty of a landscape rich in ancient, fragrant mountain forests, peaceful Alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and mountain valleys, soaked in tradition and centuries-old culture. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 4: Zermatt
Enjoy a full day at leisure in Zermatt. We suggest an optional excursion to the Gornergrat or Matterhorn Glacier Paradise. On the summit you will have a superb panoramic view of the Matterhorn, Mont Blanc and many other snow-capped peaks rising to above4000m. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 5: Departure from Zermatt
Say goodbye to Zermatt and return to Swiss border or airport or individual onward journey.
Prices per person
The rates are dynamic and are subject to change marginally.
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Travel Pass Flex 3 days 1st class
- Seat reservation Glacier Express Excellence Class
- Lounge seating (window seat guaranteed), personal travel guidance, premium multi course lunch including wine, soft drinks and juices, snacks and tea time during your journey at the Glacier Express
- 2 nights in St. Moritz, 4* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Zermatt, 4* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 50% Discount on most mountain railways, free entry to 500 museums on selected travel dates