Day 1: Arrival Lugano
Transfer to Lugano. The town piazzas, and blooming flowers in the lakeside Belvedere Gardens invite you to relax and unwind.
Day 2: Explore Lugano
Time at leisure. Why not take the boat across the lake to the picturesque fishing village of Gandria and have lunch at one of the beautiful rustic grottos. Explore the winding, cobbled streets before returning by boat to Lugano.
Day 3: Gotthard Panorama Express
Travel along the old Gotthard Route from the Mediterranean south to the traditional heart of Switzerland, finishing with a lake cruise across Lake Lucerne. Take in the amazing scenery all around you, from the imposing mountain peaks to the forest covered shores, all reflected in the crystal clear water.
Day 4: Explore Lucerne
Time at leisure. Thanks to its beautiful lakeside setting and the nearby mountain excursions of Rigi, Pilatus and Stanserhorn, the town is a popular destination for many travelers.
Day 5: Departure
Departure by rail transfer.
Price per person starting from:
Rates are dynamic and subject to change
Our Price Includes :
- 2 night stay in 3 star hotel with breakfast and city tax in Lugano
- 2 night stay in 3 star hotel with breakfast and city tax in Lucerne
- Swiss Travel Pass Flex 3 days 1st class
- 50% reductions on selected mountain railway transport services during Swiss Travel Pass days.
- Seat reservation 1st class Gotthard Panorama Express Lugano – Lucerne