Day 1: Arrival in Lucerne
Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or airport. A stunning setting, world-famous sights, exciting modern architecture, renowned museums and much more make Lucerne a thrilling city to visit. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2: Lucerne
Day at leisure. We recommend an excursion to the following mountain tops: Mount Pilatus the Golden Round Trip, Mount Rigi Queen of the mountains or Mount Titlis. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3: Lucerne to Interlaken (2h)
Rail journey over the Brünig Pass to Interlaken situated between the Lakes of Thun and Brienz. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4: Interlaken to Jungfraujoch (4h)
Excursion to the Jungfraujoch Top of Europe. The Jungfrau Railway takes you up to the Jungfraujoch - at 3454m the highest railway station in Europe. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5: Interlaken to Zermatt (2h30)
Rail journey through the wonderful Bernese Oberland to the Valais, either via the Lötschberger base tunnel directly to Visp and further to Zermatt. Or by the Regio Express Lötschberger – the train with big windows using the traditional scenic Lötschberg line to Brig and continue your journey to Zermatt, the famous resort at the foot of the Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 6: Zermatt to Gornergrat (1h20)
The popular Gornergrat Bahn, Europe’s highest cogwheel railway, takes you up to the Gornergrat. On the Gornergrat viewing platform you are surrounded by 29 peaks rising to above 4000 m. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 7: Zermatt to St. Moritz (8h)
Board the Glacier Express and enjoy one of the greatest rail journeys in the world. An 8 hour rail journey takes you across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2033 m to St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 8: Departure from St. Moritz
Return to Swiss border or airport or individual onward journey.
Prices per person
The rates are dynamic and are subject to change marginally.
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Swiss Premium Tour(7 transfers) incl. Jungfraujoch + Gornergrat in 2ndclass from/to Swiss border or airport
- Seat reservation Glacier Express
- 2 nights in Lucerne, 3* standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Interlaken, 3* standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Zermatt, 3* standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in St. Moritz, 3* standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares