Day 1: Arrival in Lucerne
Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2: Lucerne
Full day at leisure. We suggest an excursion by boat and cogwheel train to Mount Pilatus or to Mount Rigi or discover the beautiful city of Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3: Lucerne to Interlaken (2h)
From Lucerne over the Brünig Pass to Interlaken by the Luzern-Interlaken Express. On your journey you will pass3 small lakes before reaching Lake Brienz with its very distinctive colour due to its glacial waters. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4: Interlaken
Full day at leisure. We suggest a journey to the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe located at 3454m. Don’t miss out the following attractions: Alpine Sensation, Sphinx, Jungfrau Panorama, Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven, Ice Palace and Snow Fun. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5: Interlaken to Montreux (3h)
From Interlaken you take the train to Zweisimmen and change to the GoldenPass Panoramic train to Montreux. You find yourself among alpine forests, bubbling mountain springs and picturesque mountain villages. Possibility to stop in Gstaad for an optional excursion to Glacier 3000.Overnight in Montreux.
Day 6: Departure from Montreux
Time at leisure for an optional visit of the Medieval Chillon Castle. Return to Swiss border or airport or individual onward journey.
Prices per person
The rates are dynamic and are subject to change marginally.
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: GoldenPass Line(4 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- Seat reservation GoldenPass Line Lucerne–Interlaken–Zweisimmen–Montreux
- 2 nights in Lucerne, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Interlaken, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Montreux, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coach and cable car can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares