Day 1: Arrival in Lucerne
Arrival in Lucerne by train from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Time at leisure. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2: Lucerne
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day at leisure. We suggest an excursion by boat and cogwheel train to Mount Pilatus or to Mount Rigi or discover the beautiful city of Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3: Lucerne to Interlaken (2h)
Breakfast at the hotel. From Lucerne over the Brünig Pass to Interlaken by the Luzern-Interlaken Express. On your journey you will pass 3 small lakes before reaching Lake Brienz with its very distinctive color due to its glacial waters. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4: Interlaken
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day at leisure. We suggest a journey to the Jungfraujoch Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe located at 3454m. Don‘t miss out the following attractions: Alpine Sensation, Sphinx, Jungfrau Panorama, Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven, Ice Palace and Snow Fun. Overnight in Interlaken..
Day 5: Interlaken to Montreux (3h40m)
Breakfast at the hotel. From Interlaken you take the train to Zweisimmen and change to the GoldenPass Panoramic train to Montreux. You find yourself among alpine forests, bubbling mountain springs and picturesque mountain villages. Possibility to stop in Gstaad for an optional excursion to Glacier 3000. Overnight in Montreux.
Day 6: Departure from Montreux
Time at leisure for an optional visit of the Medieval Chillon Castle. Return to Swiss border or airport or individual onward journey.
This tour can also be booked in the opposite direction.
Prices per person
The rates are dynamic and are subject to change marginally.
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Travel Pass Flex 4 days 2nd class
- Seat reservation in the Luzern-Interlaken Express and GoldenPass Panoramic or Belle Époque
- 2 nights in Lucerne, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Interlaken, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Montreux, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 50% discount on most mountain railways, free entry at more than 500 museums (only valid on a selected travel day)