Day 1: Arrival in St. Moritz or Chur
Arrival in St. Moritz or Chur by train in 2nd class from any Swiss border or Swiss airport. Rest of the day at your own. Overnight in St. Moritz or Chur.
Day 2: Glacier Express to Zermatt (8h)
Check out from your hotel after breakfast. Proceed to train station of St.Moritz or Chur at your own or hotel shuttle if available. Board the Glacier Express - one of the greatest train journeys in the world and travel from St. Moritz or Chur to Zermatt. It is an exciting 8-hour train journey across 291 bridges/viaducts, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2’033 m. Travel in comfort of this world class slowest express train in the world through the unspoiled natural landscapes, mountain forests, alpine meadows, gushing rivers and streams, wide mountain valleys which are soaked in ancient tradition and culture. Arrive in Zermatt and proceed to your hotel at own or with hotel shuttle if available. Please take note that Zermatt is a car free town and only battery operated mini vans are available. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 3: Departure from Zermatt
Check out from your hotel after breakfast. One can also enjoy a day at leisure in Zermatt at own. Return to any Swiss border or airport or continue staying in Zermatt at your own.
Price Per Person starting from:
The rates are dynamic and are subject to change marginally.
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Travel Pass Flex 3-Days 2nd class
- Seat reservation Glacier Express
- 1 night in St. Moritz or Chur, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Zermatt, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 50% Discount on most mountain railways, free entry to 500 museums on selected travel dates.