Switzerland, the hub of tourism in Europe has earned its name as it provides to its visitors a vast range of exotic natural beauty with lush green alpine meadows, high alpine peaks, mountain passes, pristine lakes, gushing rivers with glacial waters, beautiful & cozy Swiss Chalets, excellent gourmet services, world class hotels and the unparalleled Swiss Travel System which is considered as the 8th wonder of the world.
Undoubtedly, the Swiss Travel System being a wonder as it provides quick connections with highly optimized time tables that make every city, town, village and even mountain tops accessible with quite impressive frequency. Travelling by Swiss Travel System is the most impressive way of exploring the country. The wide range of products of Swiss Travel System ensures that there is an appropriate ticket to match your specific needs and travel plans. With this system one can choose from a plethora of destinations on its network of over 20’000kms by Train, Tram, Boat and Buses.
Swiss Travel Pass for adult and youth
A highly recommended powerful travel tool for every tourist traveling to Switzerland allowing unlimited access to the entire Swiss rail, bus, tram and boat network for consecutive days. There are passes for 3, 4, 6, 8 and 15 days Anyone who is neither a permanent resident of Switzerland nor the Principality of Liechtenstein is eligible to buy these passes. Children under the age of 16 years travel free of cost with their parents. Youth below the age of 25 years get a special discount of 15%.
Swiss Travel Pass Flex
|Swiss Travel Pass FLEX||2nd Class||1st Class|
|Swiss Travel Pass Flex 3 days in 1 month||267||424|
|Swiss Travel Pass Flex 4 days in 1 month||323||514|
|Swiss Travel Pass Flex 6 days in 1 month||384||610|
|Swiss Travel Pass Flex 8 days in 1 month||409||649|
|Swiss Travel Pass Flex 15 days in 1 month||449||706|
- Unlimited travel on entire Swiss public transport system including Train, Bus, Tram and Boat.
- Free travel on all of the panoramic routes like Glacier Express, Bernina Express, GoldenPass Line, Gotthard Panorama Express, Chocolate Train, Pre-Alpine Express etc.
- Free travel on public transport in 75 towns and cities
- Free admission to more than 500 museums
- 25-50% discount on most of the mountain railways and cableways
- Free travel to Chamonix in France, Konstanz (Lake Constance) in Germany, Domodossola in Italy.
- Children under age 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding a Swiss Family Card
- Panorama routes may be subject to a seat reservation charge
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket.