Day 1: Giswil - FLÜELI-RANFT 2:45
The route runs along the Lake of Sarnen to Sachseln and Flüeli-Ranft, a heavily visited pilgrimage site.
Day 2: FLÜELI-RANFT - Stans 4:35
The Stanserhorn peak is the focal point of this stretch: your route will take you around the mountain – with some magnificent views.
Day 3: Stans - Beckenried 3:00
The green-blue lake shimmers between the mountains with the towns of Vitznau and Gersau at the foot of the Rigi peak.
Day 4: Beckenried - Seelisberg 3:30
Great panoramic views of Lake Lucerne.
Day 5: Seelisberg - Attinghausen 5:10
This stage is not short on architectural treasures, including the castles of Seedorf and Beroldingen.
- 4 Overnight Stay at Standard Hotels
- Breakfast (usually a buffet)
- Daily luggage transportation
- Route guide and detailed travel documentation
- 7-day English speaking Helpline, 8 am to 8 pm
- Taxes and VAT