Day 1: Arrival in Rome
Individual arrival in Rome. Overnight in Rome.
Day 2: Rome
Explore «the Eternal City». Vatican, Roman Forum, the Trevi Fountain, everywhere the eyes are pampered with history and art. Speaking of pampering: Browse through the lively markets and enjoy an aperitif in Trastevere. Overnight in Rome.
Day 3: Rome to Florence (1h40)
Train ride to Florence, the queen of the Italian cities – rich in art treasures and sights such as the Uffizi Gallery, the Duomo and of course the excellent cuisine and do not miss a visit to the oldest pharmacy in Europe. Overnight in Florence.
Day 4: Florence to Venice (2h20)
Train ride to Venice – the city for lovers. Romantic streets, hidden squares, small islands and idyllic canals give this city a unique atmosphere. Overnight in Venice.
Day 5: Venice
Visit the Doge’s Palace and enjoy the unique view over the lagoon city from the observation deck of the Campanile (bell tower). How about a romantic gondola ride through the canals or a boat trip to Murano to the world famous glass blowing shop. Overnight in Venice.
Day 6: Venice to Milan (2h30)
Train ride to Milan, which is well known for shopping and cultural highlights such as the Cathedral or Leonardo Da Vinci’s world-famous image «The Last Supper». Overnight in Milan.
Day 7: Milan to Rome (3h05)
Train ride to Rome. Enjoy another day in this extraordinary city. Overnight in Rome.
Day 8: Departure from Rome
Individual onward journey.
|Prices per person in CHF|
|Extras - upgrade to 1st class rail - CHF 66|
Our Price Includes :
- Rail journey incl. seat reservation Rome–Florence–Venice–Milan–Rome with Interrail /Eurail 1 Country Pass Italy 4 days in 2nd class
- 3 nights in Rome, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Florence, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Venice, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Milan, 3* hotel, standard double room with private facilities, breakfast