This journey is the perfect combination if you want to learn more about the process of watch making while experiencing some of the most vibrant cities in Switzerland.
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Individual travel to Geneva. Overnight in Geneva.
Day 2: Geneva – Berne
Visit to the Patek watch museum. Afterwards train ride to Berne. Overnight in Berne.
Day 3: Excursion Berne
Discover the Swiss capital and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Overnight in Berne.
Day 4: Watch Tour
Private tour at Chronoswiss, where you will visit the Artist’s work-shop, the Guilloché and the enamelling studio. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 5: Excursion Mount Rigi
From Lucerne, take a scenic boat ride to Vitznau and from there board Europe’s oldest mountain train to the top of Mt. Rigi. You can choose to travel back either by boat or by train. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 6: GoldenPass Line
The GoldenPass Line will take you over the magniicent Brünig mountain and pass along Lake Geneva. Overnight in Montreux.
Day 7: Montreux and Excursion
Castle Chillon Visit the famous Chillon Castle. Train ride from Montreux to Geneva. Overnight in Geneva.
Day 8: Depature
Individual return journey.
- 1 x Swiss Travel Pass 8 days 2nd class
- 7 x Overnight stay with breakfast and city tax in Geneva, Berne, Lucerne and Montreux
- 1 x Entrance Patek museum (non-guided)
- 1 x Unesco city tour in Berne/Berne’s Clock Tower (public guided)
- 1 x City tour in Lucerne (public guided)
- 1 x Imperial Tour Chronoswiss in Lucerne (private guided)
- 1 x Excursion Mount Rigi (non-guided)
- 1 x Seat reservation on the GoldenPass Line
- 1 x Visit Castle Chillon (non-guided)
- 1 x Swiss Coupon Pass
Good To Know
|Upgrade 1st class rail||CHF 240|
Price And Season
A: 01.04. – 31.10.18
P. P. in CHF
|Season Room||A DBL||B DBL||A TRP|
|3 Star Hotel From||1568||2080||1430|
|4 Star Hotel From||1915||2523||1696|