Combine three of the most attractive regions in one exciting railway holiday. You will be fascinated by the different cultures in the German, French and Italian speaking parts of Switzerland.
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Individual travel to Zurich. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 2: Zurich
In the morning enjoy a 2 hour city tour, where you will get to know the highlights of this vibrant city. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 3: Lucerne and Mount Titlis
Train ride to Lucerne and check in at the hotel. Afterwards excursion to Mount Titlis at 3020 m. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4: Bernese Oberland and Interlaken
Continue over the Brünig pass on to Interlaken and check in at the hotel. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5: Jungfraujoch
Excursion to the Jungfraujoch, which is the highest train station in Europe at 3454 m. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6: Interlaken – Montreux
The train takes you from Interlaken to the world-renowned holiday resort of Gstaad, and then on to Montreux. Overnight in Montreux.
Day 7: Montreux – Geneva
Montreux’s local mountain Rochers-de-Naye at 2042 m offers spectacular views over Lake Geneva and the Alps. Overnight in Geneva.
Day 8: Departure
Individual return journey.
- 1x Rail ticket 2nd class: Zürich Airport – Lucerne – Interlaken – Montreux – Geneva Airport including up to 50% reductions on selected transport services (mountain railways, trains, buses and boats)
- 7 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken, Montreux and Geneva
- 1 x Excursion to Mount Titlis, Jungfraujoch and Rochers-de-Naye (non-guided)
- 1 x Seat reservation at the GoldenPass Line
- 1 x City tour (2.5 h) in Zurich
- 1 x Geneva Card
- 1 x Swiss Coupon Pass
Good To Know
|Upgrade 1st Class Rail||CHF 78|
Price and Season
A: 01.04. – 30.04.18 B: 01.05. – 31.10.18
P. P. in CHF FI.103
P. P. in CHF
|Season Room||A DBL||B DBL|
|3 Star Hotel From||1322||1464|
|4 Star Hotel From||1676||1835|
|Season Room||A SGL||B SGL|
|3 Star Hotel From||1706||1847|
|4 Star Hotel From||2197||2390|
|Season Room||A TRP||B TRP|
|3 Star Hotel From||1174||1282|
|4 Star Hotel From||1482||1586|