On this journey you discover historic Lucerne, glamorous St. Moritz, charming Zermatt and the gateway to the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau – Interlaken.
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Individual travel to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Lucerne and Mount Pilatus Cruise across the lake to Alpnachstad and change to the steepest cogwheel train in the world up to Mount Pilatus. Overnight in
Day 3: Lucerne – St. Moritz
Board the train which will take you to the world famous holiday resort of St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 4: Glacier Express
Today, take the Glacier Express to Zermatt. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 5: Zermatt, Gornergrat and Matterhorn
During the ride to the summit of Gornergrat, take time to marvel at the magniicent Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 6: Interlaken
Continue to the Bernese Oberland, to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 7: Interlaken / Jungfraujoch
Train ride to Jungfraujoch with views of the Aletsch glacier. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 8: Departure
Individual return journey.
- 1 x Rail ticket 2nd class: border/airport – Lucerne – St. Moritz – Zermatt – Interlaken – border/airport including up to 50% reductions on selected transport services
- (mountain railways, trains, buses and boats)
- 7 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Lucerne, Zermatt, Interlaken and St. Moritz
- 1 x Excursion to Mount Pilatus, Gornergrat and Jungfraujoch (non-guided)
- 1 x Seat reservation on the Glacier Express
- 1 x Swiss Coupon Pass
Good To Know
|Free 1st class upgrade for April, May and June for all markets, excep India (only valid in June) and Thailand (only valid May and June)|
|Upgrade 1st Class Rail||CHF 184|
|Excursion Mount Titlis||CHF 73|
|Mount Pilatus or Stanserhorn||CHF 44 (non-guided)|
Price and Season
A: 03.04. – 30.04.18 B: 01.05. – 18.10.18
P. P. in CHF
|Season Room||A DBL||B DBL|
|3 Star Hotel From||1365||1542|
|4 Star Hotel From||1635||1858|
|Season Room||A SGL||B SGL|
|3 Star Hotel From||1560||1785|
|4 Star Hotel From||1918||2184|
|Season Room||A TRP||B TRP|
|3 Star Hotel From||1309||1471|
|4 Star Hotel From||1508||1694|