Arrival in Montreux located on the shore of Lake Geneva by train from the Swiss border or airport. Overnight in Montreux.
Day at leisure. Take the opportunity and book an optional excursion for example the Chocolate Train. Overnight in Montreux.
Today you will continue your rail trip with the GoldenPass Panoramic train (or optional GoldenPass Classic) from Montreux via Zweisimmen to Interlaken, which is situated between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. Enjoy the splendid scenery during your train journey through the Bernese Oberland region. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day at leisure and time to make an additional excursion. We recommend to visit the Jungfraujoch or our insider tip: explore Lake Brienz with the Jetboat. Overnight in Interlaken.
The Luzern–Interlaken Express takes you over the impressive Brünig alpine world to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Time at leisure in Lucerne. Enjoy a fantastic mountain excursion of your choice, Mount Titlis, Mount Pilatus or Rigi. Overnight in Lucerne.
Today the Gotthard Panorama Express awaits you – one of the most beautiful travel experience through the Alps. Enjoy a lake cruise from Lucerne to Flüelen, access onto the train over the Gotthard panorama route to Bellinzona and continue to Locarno.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay at your own request.
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: (5 Transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airpor
- 2 nights each in Montreux, Interlaken + Lucerne,room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Locarno, room with private facilities, breakfast
- Seat reservation GoldenPass Montreux–Zweisimmen–Interlaken and Interlaken–Lucerne, Gotthard Panorama Express
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares
Supplements per person:
|upgrade to 1st class rail||CHF 110|
|reduction without seat reservation Gotthard Panorama Express||CHF 25|
|^ Supplement Montreux Jazz Festival 29.06.–15.07.18||CHF 110|
Prices per person in CHF