Arrive in Rome by flight and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Explore «the Eternal City». Vatican, Roman Forum, the Trevi Fountain, everywhere the eyes are pampered with history and art. Speaking of pampering: Browse through the lively markets and enjoy an aperitif in Trastevere. Overnight in Rome.
Train ride to Florence, the queen of the Italian cities – rich in art treasures and sights such as the Uffizi Gallery, the Duomo and of course the excellent cuisine and do not miss a visit to the oldest pharmacy in Europe. Overnight in Florence.
Train ride to Venice – the city for lovers. Romantic streets, hidden squares, small islands and idyllic canals give this city a unique atmosphere. Overnight in Venice.
Visit the Doge's Palace and enjoy the unique view over the lagoon city from the observation deck of the Campanile. How about a romantic gondola ride through the canals or a boat trip to Murano to the world famous glass blowing shop. Overnight in Venice.
Train ride to Milan, which is well known for shopping and cultural highlights such as the Cathedral or Leonardo Da Vinci's world-famous image The Last Supper. Overnight in Milan.
Train ride to Rome. Enjoy another day in this extraordinary city. Overnight in Rome.
Transfer to the airport in Rome
- Rail journey incl. seat reservation Rome–Florence–Venice–Milan–Rome with Eurail 1 Country Pass Italy 4 days in 2nd class
- 3 nights in Rome, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Florence, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Venice, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Milan, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- Transfers airport–hotel–airport–hotel–airport in Rome
|Prices per person in CHF|
|3* hotel||3* hotel||3* hotel||4* hotel||4* hotel||4* hotel|
|Supplements per person:|
|Upgrade to 1st class rail||CHF 62|