This combination truly covers everything that you want to see on a irst visit to Switzerland. You will be fascinated by the different cultures in the German-and French-speaking parts of Switzerland.
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Individual travel to Zurich. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 2: Zurich and Excursion
Cheese Factory Excursion to a cheese factory with cheese tasting. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 3: Lucerne and Stanserhorn
Riding to the top of the 1900-meter Mount Stanserhorn with the wind in your hair, the blue sky above you and a fantastic 360° panorama. The so-called “CabriO” cable car is the world’s irst cable car with a rooless upper deck. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4: Berne
Train ride from Lucerne to Berne and public guided city tour through Bern’s Old Town. Overnight in Berne.
Day 5: Montreux
After breakfast take the train to Montreux and visit Chillon Castle. Overnight in Montreux.
Day 6: Basel
Enjoy the afternoon in the old town of Basel and at the Rhine river. Overnight in Basel.
Day 7: Departure
Individual return journey.
- 1 x Swiss Travel Pass 8 days 2nd class
- 2 x Overnight stay with breakfast and city tax in Zurich
- 1 x Overnight stay with breakfast and city tax in Lucerne
- 1 x Overnight stay with breakfast and city tax in Berne
- 1 x Overnight stay with breakfast and city tax in Montreux
- 1 x Overnight stay with breakfast and city tax in Basel
- 1 x Entry Appenzeller Cheese Factory including Cheese Tasting (1 h guided tour)
- 1 x Excursion Stanserhorn (non-guided)
- 1 x Unesco City Tour (1.5 h) in Berne ( public guided in English)
- 1 x Excursion to Chillon Castle ( private guided castle tour in English)
- 1 x Swiss Coupon Pass
Good To Know
|Upgrade 1st class rail CHF 240|
Price And Season
A: 01.04. – 31.10.18
P. P. in CHF
|Season Room||A DBL||A SGL||A TRP|
|3 Star Hotel From||1477||1980||1266|
|4 Star Hotel From||1779||2432||1528|