Learn French in Geneva and Italian in Tirano, climb with the Jungfrau Railway to the top of the Jungfraujoch and stroll through the world-famous holiday destination of St. Moritz.
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Individual travel to Geneva. Overnight in Geneva.
Day 2: GoldenPass Line
Take the train to Montreux where you board the GoldenPass train. Enjoy the amazing scenery from the panoramic windows. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 3+4: Bernese Oberland, Interlaken and Jungfraujoch
Visit Jungfraujoch with some breath-taking views of the Aletsch glacier, which at 22 km is the longest in the Alps and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5: Glacier Express
Today, board the Glacier Express in Brig for a thrilling ride to St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 6: Bernina Express
Today, take the Bernina Express over the Bernina pass to Tirano (Italy), where you have a time for lunch before going back to St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 7: Departure
Individual return journey.
- 1 x Rail ticket 2nd class: border/airport – Geneva – Interlaken/Jungfraujoch – St. Moritz – Tirano (IT) – St. Moritz – border/ airport including up to 50% reductions on selected transport services (mountain railways, trains, buses and boats)
- 1 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Geneva
- 3 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Interlaken
- 2 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in St. Moritz
- 1 x Seat reservation on the GoldenPass Line, Glacier and Bernina Express
- 1 x Swiss Coupon Pass
Price per person in CHF
|3 star||Season A||1196||1354||1170|
|4 star||Season A||1493||1788||1319|
|3 star||Season B||1313||1516||1254|
|4 star||Season B||1674||2029||1506|
|Season A||01.04.19 – 30.04.19|
|Season B||01.05.19 – 15.10.19|
Good To Know
|Upgrade 1st class rail||CHF 138|
|Lunch on Glacier Express||CHF 54|