Enjoy a luxury tour of Switzerland’s most stunning destinations – St. Moritz and Zermatt. While staying in some of Switzerland’s inest hotels, witness the most spectacular scenery this country has to offer. Indulge in hearty breakfasts, 5-course gourmet dinners in Zermatt, horse-drawn carriage rides, lake cruises and blissful Spa experiences, plus much more.
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
1st class rail transfer from airport/border to St. Moritz where you will be transferred to the grand Hotel Waldhaus in Sils-Maria. Enjoy a welcome drink followed by a 5-course dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Sils-Maria.
Day 2: Day at leisure in Sils-Maria
Hop on a horse-carriage ride into the Val Fex and take advantage of the hotel’s spa facilities. A 5-course dinner at the hotel awaits you in the evening. Overnight in Sils-Maria.
Day 3: Glacier Express to Zermatt
After breakfast, meet with your driver who will take you to St. Moritz train station. There, you will board the famous Glacier Express. Enjoy a 3-course meal while taking in the breath-taking sights. After being taken to your hotel, be greeted with a welcome drink on arrival at the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof. Overnight
Day 4: Day at leisure in Zermatt
Enjoy a stroll through Zermatt before taking the Gornergrat Railway to an altitude of 3089 m above sea level, with a breath-taking mountain panorama overlooking 29 peaks over 4000 m high. Take some time in Zermatt or relax in the hotel spa. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 5: Cruise on lake Thun
Your driver will transfer you to Zermatt station where they will arrange a Luggage transfer to Bern station. Sit back and relax on a 1st class rail journey to Interlaken West where you join a cruise across Lake Thun. A quick train ride will bring you to the charming Swiss capital of Bern. The concierge will await you there,
pick up your luggage and transfer you to the hotel. The evening is yours to enjoy at your leisure. Overnight in Bern.
Day 6: Private tour of Berne
After a hearty breakfast, your local guide will take you on a fascinating 2-hour private tour through Berne’s medieval Old Town which is steeped in history and charm. Dinner is at your leisure. Overnight in Bern.
Day 7: Departure
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before your 1st class rail connection to airport/border for individual departure home.
- 1 x Rail ticket 1st class: border/air port – Sils-Maria – Zermatt – Bern – border/airport including up to 50% reductions on selected transport services (mountain railways, trains, buses and boats)
- 2 x Night stay with half board and city tax in 5-star Hotel Waldhaus, Sils-Maria
- 2 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in 5-star Grand Hotel Zermatterhof, Zermatt
- 2 x night stay with breakfast and city tax in 5-star hotel in Bern
- 3 x Transfer hotel to station et vice versa
- 1 x Horse-drawn carriage ride
- 1 x Seat reservation on the Glacier Express with 3-course lunch
- 1 x Excursion Gornergrat (non-guided)
- 1 x Culinary Pass worth CHF 100 per person for 1 dinner in Zermatt
- 1 x Spa Voucher worth CHF 50 per person in Grand Hotel Zermatterhof
- 1 x Luggage Transport Zermatt to Bern
- 1 x Boat Cruise Lake Thun with 2-course lunch
- 1 x Private guided tour of Bern
Good To Know
|We can customize this package upon your requirements.|
Price And Season
A: 14.06. – 15.09.18
P. P. in CHF FIT.54
|Season Room||A DBL||B DBL||A TRP|
|5 Star Hotel From||3350||4495|