Enjoy a luxury tour of Switzerland’s most stunning destinations – St. Moritz and Zermatt. While staying in some of Switzerland’s finest hotels, witness the most spectacular scenery this country has to offer. Indulge in hearty breakfasts, 5-course gourmet dinners in Zermatt, horse-drawn carriage rides, lake cruises and blissful Spa experiences, plus much more.
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
1st class rail transfer from airport/border to St. Moritz where you will be transferred to the Hotel Waldhaus in Sils-Maria. Enjoy a welcome drink followed by a 5-course dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Sils-Maria
Day 2: Day at leisure in Sils-Maria
Hop on a horse-carriage ride into the Val Fex and take advantage of the hotel’s spa facilities. A 5-course dinner at the hotel awaits you in the evening. Overnight in Sils-Maria.
Day 3: Glacier Express to Zermatt
After breakfast, meet with your driver who will take you to St. Moritz train station. There, you will board the famous Glacier Express. Enjoy a 3-course meal while taking in the breath-taking sights. After being taken to your hotel, be greeted with a welcome drink on arrival at the Grand Hotel Zermatterhof. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 4: Day at leisure in Zermatt
Enjoy a stroll through Zermatt before taking the Gornergrat Railway to an altitude of 3089 m above sea level, with a breath-taking mountain panorama overlooking 29 peaks over 4000 m high. Take some time in Zermatt or relax in the hotel spa. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 5: Bern
Your driver will transfer you to Zermatt station. Sit back and relax on a 1st class rail journey to Bern along Lake Thun. Once you arrive in Bern check-in at Hotel Schweizerhof. After Lunch you will enjoy a 2-hour private guided walking tour of Bern. The evening is yours to enjoy at your leisure. Overnight in Bern.
Day 6: Gourmet Cruise Luzern
Today you will take the train to the beautiful town of Luzern. Enjoy a Gourmet Lunch Cruise on the Lake Lucerne for 2 hours. Afterwards explore the old town of Luzern, the lakeside and the shopping. Overnight in Bern.
Day 7: Departure
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before your 1st class rail connection to airport/border for individual departure home.
- 1 x Rail ticket 1st class: border/airport – Sils-Maria – Zermatt – Bern – border/airport including up to 50% reductions on selected transport services (mountain railways, trains, buses and boats)
- 2 x Night stay with half board and city tax in 5-star Hotel Waldhaus, Sils-Maria
- 2 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in 5-star Grand Hotel Zermatterhof, Zermatt
- 2 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in 5-star Hotel Schweizerhof, Bern3 x Transfer hotel to station et vice versa
- 1 x Horse-drawn carriage ride
- 1 x Seat reservation on the Glacier Express with 3-course lunch
- 1 x Excursion Gornergrat (non-guided)
- 1x Gourmet Cruise (3-course menu) on Lake Lucerne including rail ticket from Bern
Price per person in CHF
|5 star||Season A||2993||3791|
|5 star||Season B||2728||3394|
|Season A||07.06.19 – 31.08.19|
|Season B||01.09.19 – 17.10.19|