Arrival in Lucerne by train 1st class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
Full day at leisure. We suggest an excursion by boat and cogwheel train to Mount Pilatus, one mountain– 360° Switzerland or to Mount Rigi. Overnight in Lucerne
From Lucerne over the Brünig Pass to Interlaken by the Luzern-Interlaken Express. On your journey you will pass 3 small lakes before reaching Lake Brienz with its very distinctive color due to its glacial waters. Overnight in Interlaken.
Full day at leisure. We suggest an excursion to the Jungfraujoch the highest train station in Europe (Top of Europe) or a boat trip on Lake Brienz. Overnight in Interlaken
Trip by train to Zweisimmen. Change to the Golden Pass Panoramic train (or optional Golden Pass Classic) for the rest of the days memorable trip to Montreux. You find yourself among alpine forests,bubbling mountain springs and picturesque mountain villages. Optional stop in Gstaad for an excursion to Glacier 3000. Overnight in Montreux.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Prices per person in CHF
Good To Know
|Reduction travel to 2nd class rail||CHF 86|
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Golden-Pass Line (4 transfers) in 1st class from/to Swiss border or airport
- Golden Pass 1st class seat reservations: Lucerne–Interlaken–Zweisimmen–Montreux
- 2 nights in Lucerne + Interlaken, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Montreux, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coach and cable car can be purchased at 25–50%of the regular fares