Arrival in Lucerne by train 1st class from the Swissborder or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
Full day at leisure. We suggest an excursion by boatand cogwheel train to Mount Pilatus, one mountain– 360° Switzerland or to Mount Rigi. Overnight inLucerne
From Lucerne over the Brünig Pass to Interlaken bythe Luzern-Interlaken Express. On your journey youwill pass 3 small lakes before reaching Lake Brienzwith its very distinctive color due to its glacialwaters. Overnight in Interlaken.
Full day at leisure. We suggest an excursion to theJungfraujoch the highest train station in Europe (Topof Europe) or a boat trip on Lake Brienz. Overnight in Interlaken
Trip by train to Zweisimmen. Change to the GoldenPassPanoramic train (or optional GoldenPassClassic) for the rest of the days memorable trip toMontreux. You find yourself among alpine forests,bubbling mountain springs and picturesque mountainvillages. Optional stop in Gstaad for anexcursion to Glacier 3000. Overnight in Montreux.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue yourstay in Switzerland at your own request.
Prices per person in CHF
Good To Know
|Reduction travel to 2ndclass rail||CHF 86|
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Golden-PassLine (4 transfers) in 1st class from/toSwiss border or airport
- GoldenPass 1st class seat reservations:Lucerne–Interlaken–Zweisimmen–Montreux
- 2 nights in Lucerne + Interlaken, standardroom with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Montreux, standard room withprivate facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursionsto travel by rail, boat, postal-coachand cable car can be purchased at 25–50%of the regular fares