Combine three of the most attractive regions in Switzerland in one exciting rail holiday. On the GoldenPass Line from Central Switzerland via the Bernese Oberland to the Lake Geneva region. Two languages, three worlds, six lakes, one line: that’s the GoldenPass Line.
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Individual travel to Lucerne. Depending on your arrival time take the opportunity to discover the Old Town on your own. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2: Luzern
Day at leisure in Luzern. Today you have the opportunity to discover the Old Town on your own. Overnight in Luzern.
Day 3: GoldenPass Line to Interlaken
Golden Pass Panoramic journey to Interlaken. Depending on your arrival time, take the opportunity to discover the Jungfrau Region. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4: GoldenPass Line to Montreux
Enjoy the journey from Interlaken via Zweisimmen and Gstaad to Montreux on the GoldenPass. Overnight in Montreux.
Day 5: Montreux
Take the chance and book Rochers-de-Naye. This mountain is as much a part of Montreux as the Chillon Castle, the flower promenade and the jazz festival. Overnight in Montreux.
Day 6: Departure
Individual return journey.
- 1 x Rail ticket 2nd class: border/airport – Luzern – Interlaken – Montreux – border/airport including up to 50% reductions on selected transport services (mountain railways, trains, buses and boats)
- 2 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Luzern
- 1 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Interlaken
- 2 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Montreux
- 1 x Seat Reservation GoldenPass Line
- 1 x Swiss Coupon Pass
Price per person in CHF
|3 star||Season A||711||1008||646|
|4 star||Season A||913||1295||807|
|3 star||Season B||883||1155||857|
|4 star||Season B||1060||1428||1008|
|Season A||01.04.19 – 30.04.19,||01.10.19 – 30.10.19|
|Season B||01.05.19 – 30.09.19|
Good To Know
|Upgrade 1st class rail||CHF 54|