Arrive in Paris by flight or train. Overnight in Paris.
Explore «the City of Light». Whether you enjoy the spectacular view from top of the Eiffel Tower, strolling and shopping along the famous Champs-Elysées or take a sightseeing boat trip on the Seine, Paris will enchant you with its charm. Overnight in Paris.
Depart Paris by high speed train TGV Lyria to St.Moritz via Zurich. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Today you board the Glacier Express which is one of the greatest train journeys in the world. You travel from St.Moritz to Zermatt. An 8 hour railway journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2’033 meters in altitude. Travel in comfort through the unspoiled natural beauty. Optional lunch – if required, please indicate on the booking request. Overnight in Zermatt.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Our Price Includes :
- Rail journey by TGV Lyria Paris–Zurich in 2nd class including seat reservation
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Glacier Express (3 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- Seat reservation Glacier Express » 2 nights in Paris, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in St. Moritz, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Zermatt, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions in Switzerland to travel by rail, boat, postal coach and cable car can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares
|Prices per person in CHF|
|3* hotel||3* hotel||4* hotel||4* hotel|
|Supplements per person|
|Upgrade to 1st class rail||CHF 182|
|Lunch on Glacier Express||CHF 45|