Arrival in Interlaken by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Interlaken.
From Interlaken take the train to Zweisimmen and change to the Golden Pass Panoramic train to Gstaad. Optional Excursion to Glacier 3000. From Gstaad you take a bus to the base station of the cable car which takes you to the top of Glacier 3000.After return by bus to Gstaad you continue your trip with the Golden Pass Panoramic train to Montreux. You find yourself among alpine forests, bubbling mountain springs and picturesque mountain villages.Overnight in Montreux.
Optional excursion with the Chocolate Train or optional visit to the Medieval Chillon Castle.Overnight in Montreux.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Prices per person in CHF
Supplements per person:
|Upgrading to 1st class rail||CHF 92|
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: GoldenPassLine (3 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- GoldenPass 2nd class seat reservations: Lucerne/Interlaken–Zweisimmen–Montreux
- 1 night in Lucerne or Interlaken, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Montreux, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coach and cable car can be purchased at 25–50%of the regular fares