Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swissborder or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
From Lucerne over the Brünig Pass to Interlaken bythe Luzern-Interlaken Express. On your journey youwill pass 3 small lakes before reaching Lake Brienzwith its very distinctive color due to its glacialwaters. From Interlaken you take the train to Zweisimmenand change to the Golden Pass Panoramictrain to Montreux. You find yourself among alpineforests, bubbling mountain springs and picturesquemountain villages. Overnight in Montreux.
Optional excursion with the Chocolate Train oroptional visit to the Medieval Chillon Castle.Overnight in Montreux.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue yourstay in Switzerland at your own request.
Prices per person in CHF
Supplements per person:
|Upgrading to 1st class rail||CHF 92|
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: GoldenPassLine (3 transfers) in 2nd class from/toSwiss border or airport
- GoldenPass 2nd class seat reservations:Lucerne/Interlaken–Zweisimmen–Montreux
- 1 night in Lucerne or Interlaken, standardroom with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights in Montreux, standard room withprivate facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursionsto travel by rail, boat, postal-coachand cable car can be purchased at 25–50%of the regular fares
Price of included Swiss Travel Pass Flex is valid for travels during 2019. For all travels in 2020 rates for Swiss Travel Pass Flex are subject to change. The new rates will be public in summer 2019 at the earliest.