Welcome to Rome – Italy: home to many of the world's greatest works of art, architecture and gastronomy, Italy elates, inspires and moves like no other. On arrival get private transfer to the Your hotel. Day at leisure and Overnight stay at Rome.
Organize your own tour of the Eternal City with our hop on hop off Rome tour by boarding one of our pink double-decker buses at any of the clearly marked stops throughout the city. With 9 central stops that cover all of the must-see attractions, you can visit the Vatican City, Spanish Steps, Roman Forum, and the Pantheon to learn about the history and culture of Rome with the provided audio commentary. Also known as The Eternal City, the incredible architecture, historical museums, lovely culture, and beautiful art of Rome will show you why it is one of the most visited cities in the world. Overnight stay at Vatican.
Day-3: Rome – Florence
Breakfast at the hotel. Train journey to Florence.
If you are bored with daily routine and hectic life, then pack your bags and board a Florence Hop On Hop Off bus with open tops and enjoy. The historic city of Florence showcases Italian Renaissance. The illustrious collections of museums, churches, huge palaces, and other landmarks are worth exploring. Experience the lifestyle of people as Florence offers various unique experiences that will create memories for a lifetime.
Admire the architecture of Churches, tombs, and mosaics that have inspired the artists and designers worldwide. Artworks, marble and bronze statues and many treasures will delight you for sure.
Florence route allows you to explore Fiesole. It is the place that has stolen the hearts of tourists and locals. Fiesole is in the north of Tuscan hills where extraordinary views are captivating. During the 14th century, it was the new living quarters for the rich and famous Florentines. Roman amphitheater or Museo Civico del Borgo is also worth a visit. The Roman amphitheater was the ancient Roman structure located in between Piazza dei Peruzzi, and Via Torta in these streets, where you can see the remains of this awesome architecture.
Accademia gallery is a famous art museum in Florence that is known for its sculptures. This art gallery is known for its Sculpture David which was made by great Renaissance artist, Michelangelo. Many people visit the museum every year to see the magnificent artwork. The main halls showcase works by great Italian artists such as Botticelli, Domenico, Pontormo, Ghirlandaio, Alessandro Allori and Sandro. Medici family had denoted artworks to the Grand Dutch of Tuscany so that common people can also enjoy these beautiful works.
The city also boasts beautiful gallery which exhibits popular works from middle ages to Renaissance period. The famous works of various artisans such as Giotto, Ciamabue, Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo and many others are enhancing the beauty of this gallery.
Overnight stay at Florence.
Discover the rich history and art of Tuscany in just one day!
Duration: 12 hours
- Discover the most renowned Tuscan towns in one day with complete freedom
- Enjoy the scenic Tuscan countryside
- Delicious Tuscan Lunch and wine tasting in a typical Chianti farm
- Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Transport by air-conditioned Coach with Wi-Fi on board
- Licensed Tour Escort
- Traditional Tuscan Lunch in a typical wine estate
Day-5: Florence – Venice
Breakfast at the hotel. Ride on the fast train for your arrival at Venice.
An unforgettable journey among history and beauty, the best way to discover Venice through a combination of walking tour and gondola ride
Duration: 1.3 Hours
- A 35 minutes ride on the traditional Venetian Gondola (shared one)
- Discover Venice from a unique perspective
- Amazing photography opportunities
- Interesting facts about Venice's history and present
- Characteristic "campo", Venice's little and picturesque squares
- A glimpse into ordinary life of Venetian people
- The truly beauty of Venice and its peaceful canals
- Professional tour guide
- Personal headsets to hear the guide better
- 35 minutes ride on the Gondola
- Boarding assistance
Overnight stay at Venice.
Day-6: Venice – Milan
Full Day tour to the islands of the Venetian Lagoon by private boat: Murano, Burano & Torcello
Duration: 6 hours
- Explore the Venetian lagoon by motorboat
- Discover three of the most beautiful and famous islands of the lagoon
- Admire the colorful houses of Burano island
- Visit a glass factory in Murano
- Learn the glass-blowing techniques by observing a glass master doing his job
- Immerse in the millennial history of Torcello
- Motorboat from/to Venice
- Visit to a glass factory in Murano
- Multilingual assistance on board
After tour – take Train Transfer to Milan. Overnight stay at Milan
Discover Lake Como in Italy's beautiful Lake District, just a short distance from Milan. Nestled between the huge snowcapped Alps that rise up from its shores, is fashionable lakeside town Como. After spending time shopping and dining, you will take a two-hour panoramic cruise on Lake Como to the enchanting village of Bellagio (summer only) or take the funicular to Brunate to admire a breath-taking view of the Lake (winter only). Overnight stay at Milan
Day-8: Milan and return journey
After breakfast at the hotel, take private transfer to airport. Tour Conclude!
Price Per person: EUR 907
- Train Transfers (2nd Class): Rome – Florence – Venice – Milan
- Sightseeing Tour of Rome with a Visit of Vatican
- Florence Sightseeing Tour
- Tour of Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, Pisa & Chianti
- Venice walking tour including Gondola Ride
- Murano Burano & Torcello Tour
- Visit paradise of Billionaire - Lake Como and Bellagio
- Private Transfer: Rome Airport – Hotel
- Private Transfer: Milan Hotel – Milan Airport
- 2 nights stay at Rome with breakfast
- 2 nights stay at Florence with breakfast
- 1 night stay at Venice with breakfast
- 2 nights stay at Milan with breakfast
Rome Corot, Serena / Similar
Florence Desiree, Duca D'Aosta / Similar
Venice Albergo San Marco, Antico Panada / Similar
Milan Hotel Astoria, Hotel Milano & Bioriso / Similar