Day-1: Welcome Barcelona, spain
Welcome to Barcelona,
On arrival, pickup your Car for your great self-drive tour of Spain.
Arrival at Hotel. Day at leisure and Overnight stay at Barcelona.
Venture up Montserrat Mountain on this afternoon tour from Barcelona. Explore the Basilica de Montserrat, see La Moreneta, and more!
Duration: 4h 30min
• Montserrat mountain is special for its rocks shape that remind of a human and animal appearance.
• The Basilica de Montserrat holds the Montserrat Virgin, known as La Moreneta (the Black Virgin), which is the patron saint of Catalonia.
• L’Escolania, the children’s choir, takes part in the sanctuary prayers with sacred music.
• Breathtaking views of this natural park and towns around are enjoyed from the mountain.
• Bilingual Guide.
• Transport by Air-Conditioned Coach.
• Cog-Wheel Train.
• Taste of 4 typical liquors, handmade by the monks of the monastery.
• Entrance to the audiovisual exhibition in Montserrat “Espai Audiovisual Montserrat”. The exhibition is based on three fundamental pillars: mountain, monastery and sanctuary. It explains to its visitors the history, natural creation and significance of this pilgrimage site.
Overnight stay at Barcelona.
After breakfast, proceed to JACA, known as the "pearl of the Pyrenees". It is a cosmopolitan European city, and an important stop along the "Camino de Santiago". Overnight stay at JACA.
After breakfast, travel to Madrid, capital city of Spain, seat of government, and residence of the Spanish monarch, Madrid is also the political, economic and cultural centre of Spain. Overnight stay at Madrid
Discover Madrid from the comfort of our bus. Go on and off as many times as you wish to get to know and fall in love with the city
Duration: 1 Day
• Plaza Mayor is the heart of Hapsburg Madrid. Arco de Cuchilleros, Casa de la Panadería and the Statue of Felipe III mark this square charm.
• Puerta de Alcalá is one of the five ancient royal gates that gave access to Madrid. Its Neo-classical and three archs appearance remind of the Roman Triumphal Archs.
• The Temple of Debod was a gift from Egypt to Spain for its help to save temples located in Nubia. The sunsets from this Egyptian temple are hypnotist.
• Air conditioned double-decker open top motor-coaches.
• Multilingual digital audio system.
• Discounts booklet Madrid City Tour Stops guide.
Live an authentic flamenco show at Corral de la Morería while you enjoy a drink or a dinner and amaze yourself with its greatest artists
Duration: 1h 10min
• Inaugurated in 1956 it is the most famous tablao flamenco of the world.
• It has witnessed the performance of artists like Manuela Vargas, Antonio Gades or Blanca del Rey.
• The tablao flamenco Corral de la Morería gathers flamenco living legends and young promises in a unique show in the city.
• Entrance to Flamenco Show.
• A drink, a dinner or a gourmet dinner is your choise.
Overnight stay at Madrid.
Enjoy a guided tour of Toledo with entrance into Church of St. Tomé and the home-museum of El Greco, the most famous painter from Toledo
Duration: 5 Hours
• The Cathedral of Santa María de Toledo is an example of the Gothic architecture. Its north gate reminds of Pari’s Notre Dame and Puerta de los Leones is rich in Hispano-Flemish sculptures.
• The Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, an example of Gothic style with Spanish and Flemish influences.
• El Puente de San Martín is a medieval bridge over the Tagus River. Is one of the city’s most characteristic postcards for its two fortified towers.
• Air conditioned motor coach.
• Bilingual Official guide.
• Entrance to Church of St. Tomé
• Entrance to Home-Museum of El Greco (or Hospital Tavera Museum).
• Entrance to Convent of Santo Domingo El Antiguo.
Day-7: Madrid - Valencia
After breakfast proceed to Valencia. Check-in at your hotel.
Day at leisure & Overnight stay at Valencia.
Day at leisure & Overnight stay at Valencia.
After breakfast, drive to Barcelona.
Day at leisure & Overnight stay at Barcelona..
Day-10: Barcelona - Departure
After breakfast, private transfer to Airport for your onward journey, Tour Conclude.
Shared Tours and Private Transfers Inclusions:
• Car Rental for 10 Days
• 10 Hotel Nights Accommodation
• Daily Breakfast
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Barcelona [2 Nights]: Catalonia Gran, Novotel S Joan Despi / Similar
Jaca: [1 Nights] Spa Aguas de Los Mallos / Similar
Madrid: [3 Nights] LCB Fuenlabrada, NH Ventas, Palacio de Aranjuez / Similar
Valencia: [2 Nights] Hotel Táctica, Cullera Holiday / Similar
Barcelona [1 Nights] Catalonia Gran, BW PREMIER DANTE / Similar