|All Rates are Net in EUROS and Per Person Basis|
|Full Paying Adults||Twin Sharing||Single Supplement||Child 02-11 Years||Child below 02 Years|
|04 Pax||1470||350||75% of Adult on sharing room with parents on extra bed||Free|
Day-1: Arrival in Prague
- Today We will Arrive at Prague Airport according to the fight timing
- Standard Check in Time at Hotel - 03:00 pm
- Afternoon enjoy the 1 hour Vltava cruise, admire Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Kampa Island and other highlights of Prague from the water on a popular Vltava River boat trip. This 1-hour family friendly cruise provides panoramic views of the City of a Thousand Spires
- Evening free for leisure to explore the city
- Later return transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day-2: Full day Prague Sightseeing
- Moring meet the driver guide at your hotel and depart for full day excursion
- Visit some of Prague’s most fascinating monuments and neighborhoods, explore the charming Old Town. See the Dancing House, Wenceslas Square, and the National Gallery. Enjoy some of the best vantage points of the city, perfect for snapping excellent photos.
- Optional Visit to Prague Castle
- Late evening return to your hotel and overnight.
Day-3: Prague - Vienna
- Morning check out and meet your driver at hotel, later depart to Vienna
- On arrival See some of “Old Vienna’s” landmarks including the Opera House, Museum Quarter, Hofburg Palace, Parliament, Town Hall, and the Danube Canal. Proceed outside the city center past Prater Amusement Park to “Modern Vienna”, with breathtaking views of the Vienna mountains, UNO City, and Danube Island.
- Evening check in at your hotel and overnight.
Day-4: Day Trip Wachau and Danube Valleys
- Today enjoy the day trip to Wachau and Danube Valleys from Vienna, enjoy the beauty of the Wachau and Danube Valleys in Lower Austria. Wachau Valley is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site for its architectural and agricultural history, and it also attracts epicureans with its food and wine
- Explore the River Danube as it flows around picturesque villages and steep vineyards. Pass by many ancient castles testify to the former importance of the river. One of these is the ruins of Dürnstein Castle, where, according to legend, Richard the Lionheart was kept imprisoned, and was eventually freed by his faithful minstrel Blondel
- Evening return to your hotel & Overnight.
Day-5: Vienna – Bratislava – Budapest
- Morning check out and depart to Budapest via stopover at Bratislava
- Experience beautiful Bratislava Castle as you gaze out over the charming Slovak capital, explore Bratislava’s historic Old Town. In Bratislava’s Old Town you’ll see the Main Square with the Town Hall and Maximilian Fountain, the oldest in the city. Venturska Street is the center of the city’s music scene and around it you’ll see palaces, churches, St. Michael’s Gate, and much more
- Afternoon arrive Budapest and check in at your hotel
- Later depart to Budapest to discover Budapest by Evening Cruise
- Discover Budapest on a sightseeing cruise along the River Danube. Pass by some of the city’s most notable landmarks with welcome drink. The cruise passes by the monuments such as the National Parliament, Buda Castle, and the Várkert Bazár
- Evening return to your hotel and overnight.
Day-6: Budapest Sightseeing
- Today see the best of Budapest the Hungarian capital. Admire iconic buildings such as the Parliament and St. Stephen’s Basilica. Walk around the castle area on the Buda side and see the Fisherman’s Bastion and Matthias Church
- Rest of the day free for leisure and Overnight in Budapest.
Day-7:Budapest - Departure from Budapest
- Today Check out in the morning Later Transfer to Budapest Airport to board the return
“Bring Sweet and wonderful memories back to your home to share with your Friends and Family.”
- 02Nights Accommodation in Prague at 03 Star Hotel
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Vienna at 03 Star Hotel
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Budapest at 03 Star Hotel
- 06X Breakfast at Hotel
- All Sightseeing on Private Basis by Driver
- A Private Mercedes Van Throughout the Tour from Airport to Airport with Driver
- VAT Included
- Lunch / Dinner
- Personal Expanses
- Flight Tickets
- Visa Fees
- Prague City Sightseeing Tour
- Vltava Cruise Prague
- Vienna City Sightseeing Tour
- Visit to Innsbruck
- Visit to Bratislava – en route
- Budapest Sightseeing Tour
- Budapest Sightseeing Cruise with welcome drinks
- Prague Castle – on optional cost at 12 Euros PP
- Schonbrunn Place Admission – on optional at EUR 22 PP