|All Rates are Net in EUROS and Per Person Basis|
|Full Paying Adults||Twin Sharing||Single Supplement||Child 02-11 Years||Child below 02 Years|
|04 Pax||1890||450||75% of Adult on sharing room with parents on extra bed||Free|
Day-1: Arrival in Paris
- On arrival meet the driver at airport and private transfer to your hotel in a Luxury Mercedes VAN (Vito / V-Class or Similar)
- On Arrival Check in at your hotel
- Standard Check in time in Europe at 1500 hrs
- Rest of the day free for relax or own leisure.
Day-2: Paris Sightseeing
# PARIS - It’s a whole world in one city! Paris is unarguably one of themost beautiful cities in the world, the capital of France, City of Love, City of art and of fashion.
- Each of its neighborhoods can be explored as a different country, from the village of Montmartre, to the Latin Quarter, through to the cradle of the Île de la Cité. And every stone tells us about art, from the iconic Louvre to the futuristic Louis Vuitton Foundation. Paris is a permanent celebration of culture, as well as gastronomy
- There are a thousand things to do and see in Paris and however much time you have here, it won’t be enough:
- Climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower, stroll down the Champs Elysées, visit the Louvre, see many shows and exhibitions, or simply wander along the banks of the Seine...read in French in the Tuileries garden, and quite simply take the time to experience the Parisian way of life!
- Stepping into this whirlwind that takes you from frenzy to romanticism will leave you with enduring memories. You will be much more proficient in French and you will become aware of your ability to communicate in the language of Molière.
Day-3: Full Day Disneyland / Paris Museum Visit & Shopping
- You are free to explore the city on your own and do some shopping, your vehicle and driver will be at disposal for whole day
- Optional Visit to Disneyland with private pick up and drop off (tickets not included on tour package).
Day-4: Paris – Swiss
- Today in the morning we will Check out from the Hotel and Depart to Switzerland on your Private Luxury Van
- Discover near Epernay a famous historic village and Grand Cru classified vineyard in the historic Champagne hillsides classified as World Heritage
- Later transfer Swiss
Switzerland isn’t just beautiful—it’s actually outrageously so.
- Switzerland a country renowned for its magnificent natural beauty, snow-capped Alps peak, and tantalizing and tasty chocolate and bollywood movie shooting. All these features make a great attraction of this country named Switzerland.
Day-5: Mt Titlis & Lucerne
- Moring meet the driver guide at your hotel and depart for full day excursion to Mt Titlis & Lucerne
- Explore the charming Swiss city of Lucerne before taking an incredible ride up Mount Titlis on an exciting tour. Take in breathtaking, 360-degrees views of the Swiss Alps from the Rotair revolving cable car and enjoy an inspiring visit to the Ice Grotto.
- Experience the glaciers of Mount Titlis at 9,800 feet (3,000 meters) above sea level, Enjoy amazing views from the unique Rotair revolving cable car, Get an up-close look at the glaciers from the Ice Flyer chairlift, Ride through snow along the mountainside, Soak in the breathtaking panoramic views of the Swiss Alps
- Take a city tour of Lucerne, take a short tour of the city’s most important sights, including a photo stop at the famous Lion Monument or Vierwaldstätter Lake, depending on traffic. Afterwards, enjoy some free time to explore the city on your own
- Late evening return to your hotel and overnight.
Day-6: Excursion to Rhinefalls & Blackforest
- Morning meet your driver at hotel and depart for full day excursion to Rhinefalls and Blackforest Germany
- Evening return to your hotel and overnight.
Day-7: Zurich - Departure from Zurich
- Today Check out in the morning Later Transfer to Zurich Airport to board the return flight
“Bring Sweet and wonderful memories back to your home to share with your Friends and Family.”
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Paris at 03 Star Hotel
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Swiss at 03 Star Hotel
- Breakfast Included at Hotel
- All Sightseeing on Private Basis by Driver
- A Private Mercedes Van Throughout the Tour from Airport to Airport with Driver
- VAT Included
- Lunch / Dinner
- Personal Expanses
- Flight Tickets
- Visa Fees
- Paris City Sightseeing Tour
- Eiffel Tower (02nd Level standard)
- Excursion to Mt Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Sightseeing Visit Zurich & Lucerne
- Visit to Rhinefalls and Blackforest GERMANY – Cuckoo Clock Tour
- Visit to Disneyland Paris – on optional cost @ 65 Euros PP
- Visit to Champagne Region en-route to Swiss
- Visit to Champagne Region en-route to Swiss