MSC Meraviglia is a 4,500 passenger ship that debuted in 2017. “Meraviglia”, or “Wonder” in English, is the feeling of being amazed when you see something new, extraordinary or unimaginable. Cutting the first piece of steel at the STX shipyard in Saint Nazaire, France, for MSC Meraviglia, the new MSC Cruises flagship. MSC Meraviglia is a sophisticated combination of state-of-the-art-technology, a love of the sea, design, comfort and practicality. The whole ceiling of the inside promenade will be covered with a giant 5167 sq.ft. LED screen: a digital sky, capable of transmitting vistas, events, sunrises, sunsets and the starry skies at night. Entertainment areas have been multiplied: there’s a fun park and a water park, breathtaking panoramic areas and two covered promenades.
Visiting : Copenhagen | Stavanger | Falm | Hellesylt-Geiranger | Kiel
Departure Date : May - 5, 19 | June - 2, 16, 30 | July - 14, 28 | Aug - 11, 25 | Sep - 8 (Every Sunday)
Day 1 : Copenhagen, Denmark
Depart 6:00 PM
Day 2: Day At Sea
Day 3: Hellesylt-Geiranger, Norway
7:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Day 4: Tallinn, Estonia Flaam, Norway
8:00 AM To 7:00 PM
Day 5: Stavanger, Norway
12:00 PM To 9:00 PM
Day 6: Day At Sea
Day 7: Kiel,Germany
7:00 AM To 7:00 PM
Day 8: Copenhagen, Denmark
Arrive 8:00 AM
SHIP FEATURES :
- Whether you choose the cozy interior stateroom, breeze balcony or the grand suite, elegance and comfort is a standard for all cabins.
Food & Drinks-
- A vast range of upscale main dining rooms, buffets, and 5-star chef’s tables.
- Get wowed at the dinner theater (Cirque Dreams) and Illusionarium (magic and special effects).
- 24-hour eateries, relaxed pubs, poolside grills, coffee shops and room service.
- French inspired specialty dining, zesty steakhouse, sushi spots, and more.
Activities & Entertainment-
- Dance your nights away at the bars or relax at one of the many lounges.
- Tony award nominated performances, comedy, magic and musical acts.
- Check out the casino, lounge at the pubs, or soak up on the sun on the pool decks.
- Fitness center, spa, kids lounges, sports complex, and more.