Arrival in Lucerne by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or airport. Overnight in Lucerne.
Train journey from Lucerne to Lugano. Experience the new Gotthard Base Tunnel – with its 57 kilometers it is the longest train tunnel in the world. It takes only 17 minutes to travel this fast flat-track route under the Alpine massif in the heart of Europe. Overnight in Lugano.
Time at leisure in Lugano. Enjoy the Mediterranean atmosphere in the southern part of Switzerland. Stroll along the lakeside promenade or go up to Monte Bre or SanSalvatore. Overnight in Lugano.
Departure by the famous Bernina Express (coach) to Tirano (Italy). From there by train over the Mount Bernina to St. Moritz. This exciting trip takes you through three cultures from palm trees across the regions of eternal snow to the valley of the young Rhine. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day off for excursions. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Today you board the Glacier Express which is one of the greatest train journeys in the world. On an 8 hour rail journey the world's slowest express train takes you across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2’033 meters in altitude. Travel in comfort through the unspoiled natural beauty of a landscape rich in ancient, fragrant mountain forests, peaceful Alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and mountain valleys, soaked in tradition and centuries-old culture. Overnight in Zermatt.
Full day at leisure in Zermatt. Overnight in Zermatt.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Prices per person in CHF
Supplements per person:
|Upgrade to 1stclass rail||CHF 166|
|Lunch on Glacier Express||CHF 45|
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Rail Adventure(5 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swissborder or airport
- Seat reservation for Bernina Express(coach and train) and Glacier Express
- 1 night in Lucerne, standard room,with private facilities, breakfast
- 2 nights each in Lugano, St. Moritz, Zermatt,standard room with private facilities,breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursionsto travel by rail, boat, postal-coachand cable car can be purchased at 25–50%of the regular fares