Arrival in Zermatt by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or airport. Enjoy Zermatt, the famous car free Alpine resort at the foot of the Matterhorn. Overnight in Zermatt.
From Zermatt, the popular Gornergrat Bahn, Europe’s highest open-air cogwheel railway, takes you up to the Gornergrat. The train crosses impressive bridges, galleries and tunnels. On the Gornergrat viewing platform you are surrounded by 29 peaks rising to above 4000 m. Overnight in Zermatt.
Board the Glacier Express and enjoy one of the greatest rail journeys in the world. An 8 hour rail journey takes you across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2033 m to St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz..
Day at leisure in St. Moritz. Chic, elegant and exclusive with a cosmopolitan ambiance, it is located at 1'856 meters above sea level in the middle of the Upper Engadin lake landscape. The dry, sparkling «champagne climate» is legendary and the celebrated St. Moritz sun shines for an average of 322 days a year. Overnight in St.Moritz.
Today you travel with the Bernina Express of the Rhaetian Railway along the UNESCO World Heritage route. Enjoy an Alpine switchback ride, taking you from a land of towering glaciers to one of swaying palms. Overnight in Lugano.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Prices per person in CHF
Supplements per person:
|Upgrade 1st Class Rail||CHF 140|
|Lunch on board the Glacier Express||CHF 45|
|Glacier Express Excellence Class||CHF 420|
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Swiss Panoramic Trains (4 transfers) in 2nd class from/ to Swiss border or airport
- Seat reservation Glacier Express, Bernina Express (train + coach)
- Excursion to Gornergrat
- 2 nights each in Zermatt + St. Moritz, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Lugano, standard room with private facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coach and cable car can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares