Arrival in St. Moritz by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Today you board the Glacier Express which is one of the greatest train journeys in the world. You travel from St.Moritz to Zermatt. An 8 hour railway journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2’033 meters in altitude. Travel in comfort through the un-spoilt natural beauty of a landscape rich in ancient, fragrant mountain forests, peaceful Alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and mountain valleys, soaked in tradition and centuries-old culture. Optional lunch – if required, please indicate on the booking request. Overnight in Zermatt.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
Prices per person in CHF
|upgrading to 1st class rail.||CHF 164|
|Lunch on board the Glacier Express||CHF 45|
|supplement Glacier Express seat reservation 16.06.–17.09.18||CHF 10|
Our Price Includes :
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Glacier Express (3 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- Seat reservation Glacier Express
- 1 night in St. Moritz, room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Zermatt, room with private facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of the regular fares
Glacier Express Excellence Class
CHF 420.– per person
Travel dates: 2nd of March – 13th of October
Excellence Class is the new premium coach class of Glacier Express. It impresses with its high-quality full service offer and its modern design.
What's included :