On the Glacier and Bernina Express you will travel across impressive viaducts, through winding and helical tunnels on a journey offering views of mountain lakes, steep cliffs and pristine forests
Day 1: Arrival Switzerland
Individual travel to Zermatt. Zermatt lies at the foot of the Mat terhorn and is a car-free resort. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 2: Glacier Express
The Glacier Express goes over the Oberalp pass (2033 m) and along the deep valley of the Rhône. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Day 3: Bernina Express
The Bernina Express is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After travelling over spiral viaducts you reach Tirano. Change to the Bernina Express Bus, which will take you onwards to Lugano. Overnight in Lugano.
Day 4: Departure
Lugano offers all the advantages of a worldclass city, combined with the cachet of a small town. Individual return journey.
- 1 x Rail ticket 2nd class: border/airport – St. Moritz –Tirano (IT) – Lugano – border/airport including up to 50% reductions on selected transport services (mountain railways, trains, buses and boats)
- 1 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in St. Moritz
- 1 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Lugano
- 1 x Night stay with breakfast and city tax in Zermatt
- 1 x Seat reservation Bernina/Glacier Express
- 1 x Swiss Coupon Pass
Good To Know
|Upgrade 1st Class Rail||CHF 150|
|Lunch on Glacier Express||CHF 54|
|Excursion to Gornergrat (Non-Guided)||CHF 67|
Price And Season
A: 03.04. – 15.06.18, 17.09. – 14.10.18
B: 16.06. – 16.09.18
P. P. in CHF
|Season Room||A DBL||B DBL|
|3 Star Hotel From||723||62|
|4 Star Hotel From||873||910|
|Season Room||A SGL||B SGL|
|3 Star Hotel From||812||891|
|4 Star Hotel From||963||1060|
|Season Room||A TRP||B TRP|
|3 Star Hotel From||703||751|
|4 Star Hotel From||797||858|